The TP-146 is a twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and bidirectional RS-232 data signals. The TP-146 receives a twisted pair signal from the TP-145 and converts the signal back into the original signal formats plus an additional S/PDIF audio signal.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
Twisted Pair Connectors
- RJ-45 connectors.
- Unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF (24-bit 48kHz) simultaneously.
Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls.
Horizontal and Vertical Polarity Selection.
- Up to 200m (650ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
RS-232 Connect™ System
- The unit can send bidirectional RS-232 commands on the twisted pair cable on top of the video signal.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.