The TP-121-od is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video, stereo and S/PDIF audio signals. The TP-121-od transmitter converts computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio inputs into a twisted pair signal and the TP-122-od converts the twisted pair signal back into a computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF audio outputs.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
- Protected from voltage surges induced by the electromagnetic field of nearby lightning. The system does not protect against direct lightning strikes.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
Twisted Pair Connectors
- RJ-45 connectors.
- Up to 100m (320ft).
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.