Supply is limited. This item will be discontinued when inventory around the world is depleted. Please contact your regional Kramer sales office to determine if there is any inventory in your country and if special discounts apply.
For a current product with similar features, please see the:
The TP−121−od is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video, stereo and S/PDIF audio signals. The TP−121−od transmitter converts computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio inputs into a twisted pair signal and the TP−122−od converts the twisted pair signal back into a computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF audio outputs.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
- Protected from voltage surges induced by the electromagnetic field of nearby lightning. The system does not protect against direct lightning strikes.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
Twisted Pair Connectors
- RJ−45 connectors.
- Up to 100m (320ft).
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.
Presentation and multimedia applications.
Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.