The TP−125−od is a high−performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and bidirectional RS−232 control command signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits them over CAT 5 cable to a TP−126−od receiver.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
- More than 100m (300ft).
- Protected from voltage surges induced by the electromagnetic field of nearby lightning. The system does not protect against direct lightning strikes.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- STP (shielded twisted pair) such as Kramer BC−STP CAT 5.
Bidirectional RS-232 Interface
- Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS−232 interface, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit.
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.