Supply is limited. This item will be discontinued when inventory around the world is depleted. Please contact your regional Kramer sales office to determine if there is any inventory in your country and if special discounts apply.
The VS−162AVM is a high−performance matrix switcher for composite video and balanced stereo audio signals. Switching during the vertical interval ensures glitch−free switching with genlocked sources.
- 90MHz (−3dB) fully loaded.
Input & Outputs
- Video on BNC connectors, audio on detachable terminal block connectors.
Looping Sync Input.
- A built−in 3.5−inch LCD display and audio headphone output with volume control conveniently monitor the video and audio of any channel before and after switching.
- Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
Audio Breakaway Switching.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based Kramer software is included), RS−485, contact closure, & IR remote (included).
Vertical Interval Switching
- Synchronizes either to external reference or the incoming video in compliance with SMPTE RP−168.
Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 2U. Rack "ears" included.