The 602T and 602R are a small and lightweight fiber optic transmitter and receiver pair for DVI signals. The 602T converts electrical signals to optical signals and the 602R decodes the optical signals back to electrical signals.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- Up to WUXGA (1920x1200) @60Hz, 1080p.
- Up to 500m (1650ft) (multimode); up to 1500m (5000ft) (single−mode).
- 2LC single or multi−mode fiber optic cable.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Small and lightweight, indispensable asset in any digital signage application.
- Supports DVI1.0 and DDC2B, fully implemented by fiber−optic communication.
Not HDCP Compliant.
- Part of the Kramer TOOLS™ family of compact, high−quality and cost−effective solutions.