The VP-16x18AK is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video up to UXGA and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The unit can simultaneously switch any input to any or all of the 16 computer graphics and two twisted pair outputs.
- 420MHz (−3dB).
Kr-isp® Advanced Sync Processing
- Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr−isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
Multiple Memory Locations
- Stores 12 multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
Automatic Input Detection.
- An input lights green when a live connection is detected.
Delayed Switching™ Mode
- Glitch−free switching of non−genlocked sources by setting the transition time of a switch from 0 to 3.5 seconds.
Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Automatically switches the stereo audio signal with the video signal when switching the active input to the output.
Audio Level Gain Controls
- For unbalanced stereo inputs.
Convenient Take Button
- Executes multiple switches all at once.
Front Panel Control Lockout.
I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™
- Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel buttons, IR remote with transmitter or optional remote extension cable, RS−232 & RS−485, Ethernet with Web browser.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 5U. Rack "ears" included.
Professional display systems requiring a true 16x18 computer graphics and audio matrix operation.
Multimedia and presentation source and acceptor selection.