The SPK-C800-PRO is an innovative, patent pending Kramer Complete K-overage ESD™ ceiling speaker. It is the only speaker in the industry with built-in stereo separation. Constructed with a central driver and four pivoting tweeters in a sealed enclosure, the Kramer Complete K-overage ESD™ provides unmatched sound response for both voice and music in a suspended ceiling device for the professional market.
Complete K-overage ESD™
- Patent pending design with 4 pivoting tweeters direct the sound, based on the room environment, for equal sound dispersion (ESD).
Wide Sound Dispersion
- 180° range.
Minimizes Speaker Installation
- One Kramer ESD speaker replaces multiple standard speakers for quick and easy installation.
Excellent Bass Response
- Optimized for music and high−quality voice reproduction.
- 4 pivoting 3/4" 6Ω with silk domes.
- 8" 8Ω polypropylene cone.
- 40W RMS.
Smooth Frequency Response.
- Shallow 4" (approx. 100mm).
- UL2043 − Fire test for heat and visible smoke release for discrete products and their accessories installed in air−handling spaces.
Choice of Models
- Size: full tile: 60cm x 60cm (24" x 24") or half tile: 30cm x 60cm (12" x 12"), stereo or mono.