Supply is limited. This item will be discontinued when inventory around the world is depleted. Please contact your regional Kramer sales office to determine if there is any inventory in your country and if special discounts apply.
The SummitView™ SV−552 processor/switcher is the heart of the system for audio and video signal distribution and room control. From one or more wall plate room controllers, the SV−552 switches up to six audio and video sources to a large screen display in their native formats, amplifies the audio to a pair of speakers, and controls room facilities such as lights and a screen. The SV−552 ALC version is aimed at installers who prefer to design their own SummitView installations. The SV−552 ALC kit differs from the standard SV−552 only in regards to the cables supplied in the box.
- 6 RJ−45 from 6 wall plates via CAT 5: 3 computer graphics video, 2 composite & 1 DVI/HDMI.
- 15−pin HD (for computer graphics video), RCA (for composite video) & DVI/HDMI with embedded audio.
- Unbalanced stereo audio (from the composite, computer graphics video and embedded audio from the DVI & HDMI wall plate input modules).
AUX Audio Input
- Mixes an additional audio source (line or mic). Phantom power (if required).
- 1 stereo speakers, 1 monitor, 1 line & 1 embedded audio on the DVI output for HDMI signal only.
De-Embeds HDMI & DVI Audio.
Flexible Control Options
- SummitView™ controllers via K−NET™ channel. Also supported: Ethernet, 10V volume control and front panel switching.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- Provides power and control data to the wall plate controllers over a single cable.
Power Connect™ System
- The SV−552 provides power to the wall plate input units via the CAT 5 cables.
- Control AV equipment with 2 RS−232, 1 RS−485, 1 IR, 2 relays, and Ethernet ports.
Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatible
- For network remote control and management using Kramer Site−CTRL software over the Ethernet port.
Remote Volume Control
- Adjusts volume (line & speaker) from an RC−63 or other compatible controller.
- Schedules recurring tasks, define system shutdown timer for economic operation, and more.