The TP−576 is a DGKat™ twisted pair line driver for HDMI, bidirectional RS−232 and infrared signals. The unit receives an HDMI signal either from a local HDMI source or from a compatible twisted pair transmitter. It decodes the selected signals to the local HDMI, RS−232 and IR outputs and simultaneously transmits them to a compatible twisted pair receiver.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
DGKat™ Signal Integration
- Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Deep Color (on the HDMI input), x.v.Color™, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS−HD.
I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™
- Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
HPD Pass Thru
- Passes hot plug detect signals from display to source.
Active Input/Output LED Indicators.
- Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
- For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC−DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 and BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Front panel, RS−232 & IR switching.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the TP−576 powers the transmitter, receiver and line driver units.
- 2 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−T2B universal rack adapter.