The VP−438 is a high−performance presentation scaler/switcher for HDMI, computer graphics, composite video and component video signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio, and outputs the signal to the HDMI, computer graphics and RGBHV video outputs together with digital and analog stereo audio outputs.
- 4 HDMI, 2 computer graphics video on 15−pin HD connectors, 2 composite video & 2 component video on RCA connectors.
- A single output signal simultaneously available in 3 formats: 1 HDMI, 1 RGBHV on BNC connectors & 1 computer graphics video on a 15−pin HD connector.
22 Output Resolutions
- Up to UXGA and 1080p.
- The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
K-Storm™ Scaling Technology
- Kramer’s extremely high−performance scaling technology. High−quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de−interlacing and full up and down scaling of computer graphics video input signals.
- PAL & NTSC.
Companion AFV (Audio-Follow-Video)
- Stereo audio for every input (on terminal blocks) and individual level controls.