The VS−1616D is a high−performance matrix switcher chassis for AV signals. The unit is modular and populated from 2x2 to 16x16 in increments of two inputs and/or two outputs. The chassis includes a power supply, control module and a test module that can monitor and test any input and output in the matrix.
- FLEXIBLE INFRASTRUCTURE CONVERSION! Copper, Fiber or Twisted Pair − all can be used at the same time, according to input/output module selection. The matrix receives signals from compatible Kramer transmitters, automatically converts between available infrastructure options and sends the signals to compatible Kramer receivers. Kramer Core™ solution is the ultimate in versatility!
Max. Data Rate
- 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) when using compatible cards.
- With DVI (HDCP), HDMI, F670, HDBaseT, HDMI with audio and DGKat modules.
DGKat™ Signal Integration
- Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
Kramer Equalization & re‑Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
Optional Fast Switching Support
- For fraction of a second switching.
Modular & Easily Configurable Platform
- Input or output module types can be mixed and added in increments of 2 from 2x2 up to 16x16.
- DVI, HDMI, HDCP (HDMI over DVI connector), Dual Link DVI, HDMI over Fiber, DVI over Fiber, HDBaseT, HDBaseT Lite, HDMI with analog audio interface, HDMI with digital audio interface, VGA and DGKat (HDMI over twisted pair).
Protocol 3000 Support.
- To disable HDCP support and convert between HDMI and DVI.
- For each input.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed as needed.
Test Pattern Module
- With 4 output resolutions for troubleshooting video problems and additional monitor port with audio embedding and de−embedding.
Front Panel Lockout.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, IR remote, RS−232, Ethernet, K−Router Plus™ software application.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 4U. Rack “ears” included.
2-Input DVI Card (F-16) (20-70002199)
2-Input DVI (HDCP) Card (F-16) (20-70002399)
1-Input DVI Dual Link Card (F-16) (20-70003199)
2-Input DVI over 4LC Fiber Card (F-16) (20-70003499)
2-Input HDMI Card (F-16) (20-70002599)
2-Input HDMI & RS-232 over DGKat Card (F-16) (20-70002799)
2-Input HDMI over HDBaseT Card (F-16)
2-Input HDMI over OM3 Fiber Card (F-16) (20-70003699)
2-Input HDMI with Analog Audio Card (F-16)
2-Input HDMI with Digital Audio Card (F-16) (20-70005099)
2-Input VGA Card (F-16) (20-70001199)
Blank Cover Plate for Empty Module Slots (20-70000399)
2-Output DVI Card (F-16) (20-70002299)
2-Output DVI (HDCP) Card (F-16) (20-70002499)
1-Output DVI Dual Link Card (F-16) (20-70003399)
2-Output DVI over 4LC Fiber Card (F-16) (20-70003299)
2-Output HDMI Card (F-16) (20-70002699)
2-Output HDMI & RS-232 Input over DGKat Card (F-16) (20-70002899)
2-Output HDMI over HDBaseT Card (F-16)
2-Output HDMI over OM3 Fiber Card (F-16) (20-70003599)
2-Output HDMI with Analog Audio Card (F-16)
2-Output HDMI with Digital Audio Card (F-16) (20-70005199)
2-Output VGA Card (F-16) (20-70000199)
2-Input or 2-Output VGA Cards (F-16)
Professional display systems requiring video signal routing.
Broadcast, presentation and production facilities, as well as monitoring in large duplication systems.