The WP−501 is a switcher for computer graphics video, composite video, stereo audio and microphone signals. It routes one of three AV input sources (one front & two rear) to a display and controls the display by IR or RS−232 commands. With some of its input connectors on the back panel, it perfectly fits rooms with permanently installed PCs and video sources.
Front Panel Connections
- Inputs: 1 computer graphics video on a 15−pin HD connector, unbalanced stereo & 1 microphone on 3.5mm mini jacks.
Rear Panel Connections
- Inputs: 1 computer graphics video with unbalanced stereo, 1 composite video and stereo audio on terminal blocks; Outputs: 1 composite video, 1 computer graphics video and 2 audio outputs on terminal blocks; 2 relays & 1 IR on terminal blocks; 1 Ethernet on an RJ−45 connection.
- 2 volume control knobs: 1 audio and 1 microphone; front panel buttons: 1 projector power and 3 input selection. Each programmable button performs command macros such as changing projector inputs; 2 low voltage relays.
Display Control Ports
- IR and bidirectional RS−232 for controlling the display device.
- EDID information can be stored and modified from a PC using EDID Designer software.
Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatible
- For network remote control and management using Kramer Site−CTRL software over the Ethernet port.
Mud Ring Supplied for Easy Installation.
- 16.2cm x 3.36cm x 11.4cm (6.38" x 1.32" x 4.49") US W, D, H.
Wall Plate Size
- 3 gang US. Available in white, black, gray and brushed aluminum.