The VP−725N is a presentation scaler/switcher with multiple signal format sections. The unit has five independent 4x1 video sections: composite, s−Video (Y/C), component (YUV), computer graphics, and HDMI, plus a single USB input. It also up− or down−scales any video input to a selectable graphics or HDTV output resolution. FTB™ (fade−thru−black) switching technology provides glitch−free switching between sources.
HQV® Video Processing
- HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state−of−the−art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de−interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard−definition and high−definition signals.
Deinterlacing and Scaling
- High−quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down, de−interlacing and full up− and down−scaling of computer graphics video input signals.
- The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching (Scaled Output)
- The video fades to black and then the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch−free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology
- Ultra stable picture−in−picture, picture−and−picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to a computer graphics video source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing controls.
- Auto, NTSC (3.58/4.43), PAL (M/N/60) & SECAM.
6 Switchers in 1
- Five dedicated signal formats: 4x1 composite, 4x1 s−Video (Y/C), 4x1 component (RGB/YUV), 4x1 computer graphics (15−pin HD), 4x1 HDMI and one 21x1:3 scaled output.
- For importing JPEG files.
Scaled Computer & HDTV Outputs
- A single output signal in 3 formats (15−pin HD, 5 BNCs, and HDMI) simultaneously.
HDTV Compatible Component Input.
HDTV Output Resolutions
- 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
Computer Graphics Output Resolutions
- 23 plus 4 user definable custom output resolutions with selectable refresh rates.
Multiple Color Space
- RGB or YUV output.
- Front panel, IR remote (with on−screen menus), Ethernet & RS−232.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 3U. Rack “ears” included.
Projection systems (with full audio capability) in conference rooms, board rooms, auditoriums, hotels, and churches.
Any application in which high-quality conversion and switching of multiple and different video signals to graphical data is required for projection and large display purposes (with full audio capability).