The VP−725NA is a presentation scaler/switcher with multiple signal format sections and balanced stereo audio. The unit has five independent 4x1 video sections: composite, s−Video (Y/C), component (YUV), computer graphics and HDMI, plus a single USB input. It also scales any video input up or down to a selectable graphics or HDTV output resolution and provides glitch−free switching between sources through FTB™ (fade−thru−black) switching technology.
HQV® Video Processing
- HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state−of−the−art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de−interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard−definition and high−definition signals.
Deinterlacing and Scaling
- High−quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down, de−interlacing and full up− and down−scaling of computer graphics video input signals.
- The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching (Scaled Output)
- The video fades to black and then the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch−free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology
- Ultra stable picture−in−picture, picture−and−picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to a computer graphics video source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing controls.