The TP−580TXR is an extended range, HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter for HDMI, bidirectional RS−232 and IR signals. The TP−580TXR inputs HDMI, RS−232, and IR signals and converts them into an HDBaseT twisted pair signal that it transmits to a TP−580RXR receiver.
Max. Data Rate
- 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS−HD, CEC.
- Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
2K & 4K Support.
Bidirectional RS-232 & IR Interface.
- Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS−232 interface, allowing status requests and remote control of the destination unit.
- Up to 130m (430ft) normal mode; up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC−HDKat6a cables.
- For optimum range and performance using HDBaseT™, use Kramer's BC−HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 6 cable may not reach these ranges.
- Status LEDs for input, output, link and power.
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T universal rack adapter.
Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios.