The VS−66HDCPxl is a high−performance matrix switcher for DVI and HDMI signals on a DVI−D connector. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and can route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously.
Max. Data Rate
- 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- Deep Color, x.v.Color™, 3D Pass−Through, HDMI Compressed Audio Channels.
- DVI−D signals (on DVI−I connectors).
Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distances.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
Fast Switching Technology
- Reduces switching delay between DVI/HDMI sources.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, IR Remote, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based software is included), Ethernet (Windows®−based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included).
- Each output.
Front Panel Lockout.
- Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19-inch Rack Mount Size
- 2U. Rack “ears” included.