The VS-48HDCPxl is a high-performance matrix switcher for DVI and HDMI signals on a DVI-D connector. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and can route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously.
Max. Data Rate
- 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- Deep Color, x.v.Color™, 3D Pass−Through, HDMI Compressed Audio Channels.
Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- For each output.
Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, IR remote, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based software is included), Ethernet (Windows®−based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included).
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 2U. Rack "ears" included.