The VP−31KSi is a high−performance analog step−in switcher for computer graphics video with resolutions up to WUXGA and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The unit can switch any one of three inputs to one computer graphics video, one unbalanced and one balanced stereo audio and one twisted pair output. The VP−31KSi works in conjunction with up to three VGA Remote Control Step−in Modules including the SI−1VGA (for TBUS−10), SI−VGAT (under the table) and WSI−1VGA (for standard TBUSes).
- 440MHz (−3dB), CAT 5 (Rec Out) 150MHz.
Kr-isp® Advanced Sync Processing
- Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform.
Remote Step-In Switching
- Supports up to 3 Kramer Remote Step−In Panels (for example, the SI−1VGA, WSI−1VGA or SI−VGAT) for remote inputs and remote step−in control.
I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™
- Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for analog systems.
Multiple Unit Cascade
- Cascades up to 8 units to create a "virtual" switcher of up to 17 inputs.
Audio Switching Modes
- Audio−Follows−Video (AFV) and audio breakaway switching.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, remote step−in panels, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based software is included), RS−485, Ethernet via a built−in Web server, contact closure & IR remote (included).
- Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with an optional RK−1 adapter.