Supply is limited. This item will be discontinued when inventory around the world is depleted. Please contact your regional Kramer sales office to determine if there is any inventory in your country and if special discounts apply.
The VP−443 is a high−performance presentation scaler/switcher for HDMI, computer graphics, composite video and component video signals. The unit scales the video up to 2K and outputs the signal to HDMI (with embedded audio), computer graphics and RGBHV video outputs (with S/PDIF and unbalanced stereo audio) simultaneously.
K-Storm™ Scaling Technology.
- The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- PAL & NTSC.
- 4 HDMI, 2 computer graphics video on 15−pin HD connectors, 2 composite video & 2 component video on RCA connectors.
- 1 HDMI, 1 RGBHV on BNC connectors, 1 VGA on a 15−pin HD connector, simultaneously.
24 Output Resolutions
- Up to UXGA/1080p and 2K.
Companion AFV (Audio-Follow-Video)
- Stereo audio for every input (on terminal blocks).
- 10 unbalanced stereo on terminal blocks, each with individual level controls.