The VP-790 is a high-quality presentation scaler/switcher for RGB component, computer graphics, composite, s-Video, HDMI, DVI and 3G HD-SDI signals. The unit takes one of the inputs, scales the video, embeds the audio and outputs the signal to the computer graphics, DVI/HDMI and 3G HD-SDI outputs simultaneously.
HQV® Video Processing
- HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state−of−the−art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de−interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard−definition and high−definition signals.
Max. Data Rate
- 3Gbps (3G HD−SDI).
- The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD−SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD−SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- Uses user−generated screen coordinates to match any linear or non−linear surface.
- Facilitates building large images using multiple projectors by feathering the overlapped edges.
- 1 HDMI, 1 computer graphics video (15−pin HD), 2 composite video (BNC & RCA), 1 s−Video (4−pin), component video (RGBS), 1 DVI and 1 3G HD−SDI.
- Ideal for use in broadcast video applications.