The SP−1G is a frame buffer/synchronizer for digital video signals up to 3G HD−SDI. The unit switches and synchronizes one of two video channels with either the dedicated digital or analog genlock input.
- SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD−SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD−SDI (SMPTE 424M) with automatic standard detection.
- De−embeds and re−embeds audio during synchronization. Handles 16 channels simultaneously.
Built-in Signal Generator
- For video and audio testing.
- Clean Switch video and Soft Switch audio.
- Front panel buttons and RS−232.
- A 2−line, 16 character per line status display.
- Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with an optional RK−1 adapter.