The VS−44HN is a high−performance matrix switcher for HDMI signals. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and can route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously.
Maximum Data Rate
- 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- Deep Color, x.v.Color™, up to 7.1 Uncompressed Audio Channels.
Fast Switching Technology
- Reduces switching delay between DVI/HDMI sources.
Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™
- Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
Support for Protocol 2000 and Protocol 3000.
Front Panel Lockout.
- Each output.
- Store multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, IR Remote, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based software is included) & Ethernet (Windows®−based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included).
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack "ears" included.