The VS-3232DN is a high-performance matrix switcher chassis for DVI & HDMI signals. The unit is modular and populated from 4x4 to 32x32 in increments of four inputs and/or four outputs. The chassis includes one power supply but can also accept a second redundant power supply (sold separately), a control module and a test module that monitors and tests any input and output in the matrix.
- FLEXIBLE INFRASTRUCTURE CONVERSION! Copper, Fiber or Twisted Pair − all can be used at the same time, according to input/output module selection. The matrix receives digital signals from compatible Kramer transmitters, automatically converts between available infrastructure options and sends the signals to compatible Kramer receivers. Kramer Core™ solution is the ultimate in versatility!
Max. Data Rate
- 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) when using compatible cards.
- With DVI (HDCP), HDMI, F670, HDBaseT, DGKat modules.
- HDMI Compressed Audio Channels.
DGKat™ Signal Integration
- Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
Kramer Equalization & re‑Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
Optional Fast Switching Support
- For fraction of a second switching.
Modular & Easily Configurable Platform
- Input or output module types can be mixed and added in increments of 4 from 4x4 up to 32x32.
- DVI, HDMI, HDCP, Dual Link DVI, HDMI over Fiber, DVI over Fiber, DGKat (HDMI over twisted pair).
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
Protocol 3000 Support.
- To disable HDCP support and convert between HDMI and DVI.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, IR remote (included), RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based software is included), Ethernet.
Front Panel Lockout.
- Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed as needed.
Test Pattern Module
- With 4 output resolutions for troubleshooting video problems.
Built-in Monitor Port.
Optional Redundant Power Supply
- PS−1DN, hot−swappable.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 6U. Rack “ears” included.
4-Input DVI Card (F-32)
4-Input DVI (HDCP) Card (F-32)
2-Input DVI Dual Link Card (F-32)
4-Input DVI over 4LC Fiber Card (F-32)
4-Input HDMI Card (F-32)
4-Input HDMI & RS-232 over DGKat Card (F-32)
4-Input HDMI over HDBaseT Card (F-32)
4-Input HDMI over OM3 Card (F-32)
4-Output DVI Card (F-32)
4-Output DVI (HDCP) Card (F-32)
2-Output DVI Dual Link Card (F-32)
4-Output DVI over 4LC Fiber Card (F-32)
4-Output HDMI Card (F-32)
4-Output HDMI & RS-232 Input over DGKat Card (F-32)
4-Output HDMI over HDBaseT Card (F-32)
4-Output HDMI over OM3 Fiber Card (F-32)
Blank Cover Plate for Empty Module Slots
Professional display systems requiring video signal routing.
Broadcast, presentation and production facilities, as well as monitoring in large duplication systems.