The VP−794 is a high−performance switcher/scaler/edge−blend & warp for analog and digital video signals developed specifically for driving large screen displays and multiple screen applications from video or graphics sources. It up− or down−scales the incoming signal, processes the image with HQV and flexible warping, geometry correction and professional grade edge blending and outputs the signal to 3G HD−SDI, DVI/HDMI, VGA and S/PDIF connectors. VP−794 includes a special mode for driving LED video walls with pixel−accurate output image sizing.
Optimized Operating Modes
- For LED video walls, or soft edge−blend and warp for projection, or scan conversion/scaling for general purpose scaler/switcher use.
- 3G HD−SDI, HDMI, DVI, computer graphics, component, composite and s−Video inputs for signals up 1080p & WUXGA.
Full Warp Mapping
- Easy warp map creation for stacked projector alignment and curved screen multi−projector tiling via an included PC application.
Powerful Geometry Correction
- For off−axis projection, pin/barrel and image rotation, pan, tilt and zoom.
- 4−sided professional grade edge blend with 48−bit processing, degamma & multi−region black level correction.
HQV® Video Processing
- HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state−of−the−art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de−interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), 4D motion adaptive SD noise reduction and outstanding scaling performance for both standard−definition and high−definition signals.
- HD 720p, 1080i, 1080psf (psf digital only), 1080p23.97/24/25/30, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60; ED 480p, 576p (not via SDI); SD 625i (576i), 525i (480i); common VESA graphics formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200 (with reduced blanking for 1920x1200 and 1600x1200 modes).
LED Videowall Mode
- Superb video down−scaling to as low as 128x96 pixels.
- Accepts bi−level, tri−level sync or black & burst.