The SP−14 is a broadcast grade MEMC frame rate/standards converter. It accepts HD, SD & computer graphics signals, performs frame rate conversion, format conversion, frame synchronization, scan conversion and aspect ratio conversion as required, as well as embedded timecode processing and closed caption conversion. It is also applies powerful noise reduction & image enhancement to improve poor quality video.
- Near−HD from SD up−conversion, SD to HD, HD to SD, HD to HD with support for CEA & SMPTE formats, scan converts computer VESA or CEA graphics with motion compensation, converts between all common broadcast and film frame rates.
3G HD-SDI, DVI/HDMI & Analog Signal Connectivity.
Scene Cut Detection.
- Preserves film−look by cadence conversion on scene−by−scene basis.
Aspect Ratio Conversion & Pan/Zoom/Tilt/Trim.
Broadcast Grade Performance
- With 1024−tap scaling filter.
Closed Caption Support
- HD CEA708 & SD CEA608 formats.
VITC/LTC Embedded Timecode Support
- With automatic delay correction.