K-Config 2 is an intuitive configuration application that easily maintains control driver libraries, creates room control macros and protocols and automatically generates HTML files where applicable. The new version supports a revised GUI, adds a host of advanced and easy-to-use features and uses a revamped driver database. The common workflow shared between all Kramer control products enables a “Learn once - use forever” approach.
- Simple to use graphical user interface design, no programming knowledge required.
3d Party Driver Database
- Powerful and updateable by the user.
Flexible Querying System
- For projector lamp hours, fan status and similar information.
- Enables integration with touch−based control devices through the K−Touch system.
- Compatible with current windows versions, Windows 7 and Windows 8.