The PT−110 is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video signals. It converts a computer graphics signal into a twisted pair signal which is converted back to a computer graphics video signal when used in conjunction with the Kramer TP−120 twisted pair receiver (or other compatible Kramer receiver).
- WUXGA & 1080p.
Sync Polarity Settings
- H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
Ultra Compact Pico TOOLS™
- 4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−4PT rack adapter.