Supply is limited. This item will be discontinued when inventory around the world is depleted. Please contact your regional Kramer sales office to determine if there is any inventory in your country and if special discounts apply.
For a current product with similar features, please see the:
The PT−110 is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video signals. It converts a computer graphics signal into a twisted pair signal which is converted back to a computer graphics video signal when used in conjunction with the Kramer TP−120 twisted pair receiver (or other compatible Kramer receiver).
- WUXGA & 1080p.
Sync Polarity Settings
- H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
Ultra Compact Pico TOOLS™
- 4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−4PT rack adapter.
Presentation and multimedia applications.
Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security.