Supply is limited. This item will be discontinued when inventory around the world is depleted. Please contact your regional Kramer sales office to determine if there is any inventory in your country and if special discounts apply.
The VP−501xl is a scan converter for computer graphics video signals. It converts computer graphics video signals up to UXGA (1600x1200) to composite and s−Video (Y/C) signals simultaneously in either PAL or NTSC formats.
- Up to 1600x1200.
AutoTrak™ Auto Set Up Technology
- One−button auto setup that automatically sizes, shifts, and centers any input image on the display device.
- Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness controls.
- PAL or NTSC (selectable).
- Composite video and s−Video (Y/C) simultaneously.
- Front panel with on screen display.
Multiple Memory Locations
- Store and recall up to 4 presets (ProcAmp, input, output, zoom, and no input test pattern).
Built-in Test Patterns
- Select 1 of 7 test patterns to display when no input signal is detected.
Overscan or Underscan (Selectable) with LED indicator.
Freeze Frame with LED indicator.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.