The TP−123 is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and RS−232 data signals. The TP−123 converts computer graphics, audio, and RS−232 inputs to a twisted pair signal, and the TP−124 converts the twisted pair signal back into computer graphics, audio and RS−232 data signals.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
Twisted Pair Connectors
- RJ−45 connectors.
- Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
- Maximum bitrate 19200bps.
RS-232 Connect™ System
- The unit can send RS−232 commands on the twisted pair cable on top of the video signal. All the system units must have RS−232 Connect to use this feature.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.