The VP−311DVI is a high−performance switcher for DVI−D video, stereo and S/PDIF audio signals. When configured as a standby switcher, the selected input switches to the next highest priority input if the signal is interrupted.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65 Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDMI Compressed Audio Channels.
- DVI−D signals (on a DVI−I connector).
Standby Switching Priority
- User−definable via DIP−switches.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, RS−232, IR remote (included), contact closure & Ethernet.
- Compact Size. Two units can be mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−1 adapter.