The 610T and 610R are a detachable optical transmitter and receiver for sending DVI signals with resolutions of up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz over LC optical cable. The 610T attaches to the transmitter side of a fiber optical cable and the 610R connects to the receiver end and both are sold as a set.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
Not HDCP Compliant.
- Up to 500m (1640ft).
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device (610T).
- Multi−mode fiber optic cable with 4 simplex or 2 duplex LC fiber connectors.
- External power adapter (supplied) or 5V DC from source.
- Part of the Kramer TOOLS™ family of compact, high−quality and cost−effective solutions.