The VS−44HC is a high−performance matrix switcher for component video and S/PDIF audio signals. Designed primarily for home entertainment applications, it can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- 200MHz (−3dB).
TOSLINK® Audio Capability
- Audio input 2 can accept either S/PDIF or TOSLINK® audio (selected via DIP−switches). If selected, both S/PDIF and TOSLINK® audio will be simultaneously available on audio output 2.
- Up to 192kHz.
Programmable Audio Delay
- Up to 999ms (depending on sample rate).
Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Stores multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed as needed.
- Executes multiple switches all at once.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, RS−485, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based software is included), Ethernet, IR remote (included).