The 622T and 622R are optical transmitter and receivers for dual link DVI signals with resolutions up to 2560x1600 at 60Hz. The 622T converts a DVI signal into an optical signal and the 622R converts the optical signal back to DVI.
- DVI−D signal (on a DVI−I connector).
- 8 simplex (or 4 duplex) LC optical connectors, 2 red, 2 green, 2 blue & 2 clock; 1 CAT 5 (RJ−45) for DDC and HDCP bidirectional data.
Max. Data Rate
- 3.3Gbps dual link.
- Up to 100m (320ft).
Power Connect™ System
- Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or receiver, needs to be connected to a power source.
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5 and fiber optic with 8 simplex (or 4 duplex) LC fiber connectors.
Dual & single Link LED Indicators.
- Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−622 adapter.