The TP−202 is a twisted pair branching receiver for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA or HDTV signals. It takes a twisted pair signal and converts it into a computer graphics or HDTV signal available on two 15−pin HD outputs, and simultaneously re−transmits the original twisted pair signal to another compatible receiver.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
Long System Range
- More than 100m (300ft).
- Cascades up to 6 units.
- For standalone, use UTP (unshielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
Sync Polarity Settings
- H & V switches for improved display compatibility.
Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls
- Recessed to prevent unintentional adjustment.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.
Presentation and multimedia applications.
Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.