Supply is limited. This item will be discontinued when inventory around the world is depleted. Please contact your regional Kramer sales office to determine if there is any inventory in your country and if special discounts apply.
The VP−26 is a 4x2 composite or SDI video, 4x2 s−Video (Y/C), 2x2 component (YUV) and 4x2 computer graphics video matrix switcher, each with balanced stereo audio. It is designed for a wide variety of presentation and multimedia applications.
- 300MHz (−3dB) computer graphics video, 380MHz (−3dB) component (YUV) video, 320MHz (−3dB) s−Video (Y), 420MHz (−3dB) composite video, and CAT 5 up to UXGA.
Computer Graphics Outputs
- 15−pin HD and CAT 5 (VGA 2 OUT) up to 100m (> 320ft).
Audio Level (Gain) Controls for Each Output.
Microphone Input Level Control.
Master Audio Output
- Input selectable.
- Microphone input signal mutes the line audio output when a microphone detects sound.
Built-in Audio Amplifier
- 5W RMS per channel with speaker output connectors.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, IR & RS−485, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based Kramer software is included) & Ethernet.
Front Panel Lockout.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 2U. Rack “ears” included.