Supply is limited. This item will be discontinued when inventory around the world is depleted. Please contact your regional Kramer sales office to determine if there is any inventory in your country and if special discounts apply.
The VP−200xlTHD is a high−performance line and distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA and HDTV. It takes one computer graphics video or HDTV input and provides one line−amplified output on a 15−pin HD connector and one twisted pair output on an RJ−45 connector.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
Twisted Pair Connector
Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
Sync Polarity Settings
- H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Up to 100m (320ft) (twisted pair).
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.
Presentation and multimedia applications.
Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.