The WP−120 is a wall plate receiver for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to UXGA. It receives a twisted pair signal from the PT−110 transmitter (or other compatible Kramer transmitter) and converts it back into a computer graphics video signal.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
Twisted Pair Input
- RJ−45 connector.
Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
Sync Polarity Settings
- H & V switches for improved monitor compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Up to 100m (320ft), greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- 6.9cm x 4.1cm x 11.4cm (2.71" x 1.63" x 4.49") US; 8.6cm x 4.1cm x 8.6cm (3.39" x 1.63" x 3.39") and 8cm x 4.1cm x 8cm (3.15" x 1.63" x 3.15") EU W, D, H.