Kramer’s 5BM series cables are constructed of 5 mini coax cables in a single jacket with 75Ω BNC connectors at each end. They offer outstanding quality, durability, and high performance for any RGBHV video signal application.
- Constructed from flexible, high quality 5 mini coax cable.
- Ideal for routing typical computer graphics video RGBHV signals to display devices such as projectors and monitors.
- Breakout length is 0.5m (18in) on any cables 1.8m (6ft) or longer. Shorter cables have approx 0.18m (7in) breakout length.
- For detailed cable specs, see Kramer BC−5X.
Varied Selection of Lengths
- Available in versions of 0.9 to 30.5m (3, 6, 10, 15, 25, 35, 50, 75 and 100ft).