Kramer’s CP−5BM/5BM series cables are constructed of plenum rated 5 mini coax cables in a single jacket with BNC 75Ω connectors at each end. They offer outstanding quality, durability, and high performance for any RGBHV video signal application where a plenum rating is required.
- Constructed from flexible, high−quality plenum rated 26 gauge 5 mini coax cable.
- The low smoke and fire−resistant properties of plenum rated cable allow it to reside in air return spaces of ceiling, floors, and walls, often saving the cost of installing conduit.
- Ideal for routing typical computer video RGBHV signals to display devices such as projectors and monitors.
- For detailed specs, see Kramer BCP−5X.
Varied Selection of Lengths
- Available in versions of 0.9 to 45.7m (3, 6, 15, 25, 35, 50, 75, 100, 125 and 150ft).