21−Input ProScale™ Presentation Digital Scaler/Switcher with Balanced Stereo Audio
The VP−725NA is a presentation scaler/switcher with multiple signal format sections and balanced stereo audio. The unit has five independent 4x1 video sections: composite, s−Video (Y/C), component (YUV), computer graphics and HDMI, plus a single USB input. It also scales any video input up or down to a selectable graphics or HDTV output resolution and provides glitch−free switching between sources through FTB™ (fade−thru−black) switching technology.
HQV® Video Processing
- HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state−of−the−art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de−interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard−definition and high−definition signals.
Deinterlacing and Scaling
- High−quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down, de−interlacing and full up− and down−scaling of computer graphics video input signals.
- The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching (Scaled Output)
- The video fades to black and then the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch−free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology
- Ultra stable picture−in−picture, picture−and−picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to a computer graphics video source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing controls.
Projector Anywhere™ Technology
- Horizontal & vertical geometry controls compensate for off−axis projector placement.
Enhanced HDMI Handling
- For compatibility with newer operating systems such as Windows 7.
- Auto, NTSC (3.58/4.43), PAL (M/N/60) & SECAM.
6 Switchers in 1
- Five dedicated signal formats: 4x1 composite, 4x1 s−Video (Y/C), 4x1 component (RGB/YUV), 4x1 computer graphics (15−pin HD), 4x1 HDMI and one 21x1:3 scaled output.
- For importing JPEG files.
Scaled Computer & HDTV Outputs
- A single output signal in 3 formats (15−pin HD, 5 BNCs, and HDMI) simultaneously.
HDTV Compatible Component Input.
HDTV Output Resolutions
- 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
Computer Graphics Output Resolutions
- 23 plus 4 user−definable (custom) output resolutions with selectable refresh rates.
Multiple Color Space
- RGB or YUV output.
- Balanced stereo audio inputs, one for each of the 16 analog video inputs.
- Balanced stereo audio outputs for all 4 dedicated analog video formats and one for the scaled output. Embeds audio onto the scaled HDMI output.
- Condenser or dynamic with talk over, mix and override controls.
Audio Level Control
- Each input and output.
- Front panel, IR Remote (with on−screen menus), Ethernet & RS−232.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
VP-725NA TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUTS:4 CV 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors;
4 Y/C 1Vpp, (Y): 0.3Vpp (C)/75Ω on 4−pin connectors;
4 component (Y/G, Pb/B, Pr/R or RGsB) on BNC connectors;
4 VGA (VGA through UXGA, RGBS or RGsB2) on 15−pin HD connectors;
4 HDMI connectors.
- GROUP OUTPUTS:1 CV 1Vpp/75Ω on a BNC connector;
1 Y/C 1Vpp (Y): 0.3Vpp (C)/75Ω on a 4−pin connector;
1 component (Y/G, Pb/B, Pr/R) on BNC connectors;
1 VGA (VGA through UXGA) on a 15−pin HD connector;
1 HDMI connector.
- SCALED OUTPUTS:1 UXGA on a 15−pin HD connector;
1 RGBHV/YPbPr on BNC connectors;
1 HDMI connector.
- OUTPUT RESOLUTIONS:Native HDMI, 640x480@60Hz,
1080p@60Hz, 1080p@24Hz or custom.
- AUDIO INPUTS:16 balanced stereo audio on terminal block connectors, 4dBu nominal; 1 microphone on a female XLR connector.
- AUDIO OUTPUTS:5 balanced stereo audio on terminal block connectors, 4dBu nominal.
- CONTROL:Front panel buttons, IR remote control, RS−232, Ethernet; with OSD and front panel LCD.
- ADDITIONAL CONTROLS:Freeze, zoom, selectable vertical refresh rates, output image scaling, picture−in−picture, aspect ratio change, geometry settings, text overlay, and so on.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:100−240V AC, 50/60Hz, 38VA.
- DIMENSIONS:19" x 9.3" x 3U W, D, H, rack mountable.
- WEIGHT:5.5kg (12.2lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES:IR remote control, power cord, rack “ears”, null−modem adapter, control application programs via RS−232 (PC) and via Ethernet (i−Phone® and PC).