Video Transport Controller
The RC−13TC controller acts as an all−in−one, remote control panel for several AV sources in any venue, such as, classrooms, boardrooms or auditoriums. The RC−13TC streamlines operations by enabling remote transport control of the video source in the room.
Programmable Backlit Buttons
- Execute one or multiple commands.
Bidirectional RS-232 Serial Port
- For controlling AV equipment.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- For connecting compatible user interfaces and supplying power and control data over a single cable.
- 2 K−Net and 2 IR control.
- Via K−Net or USB connections.
Wall Plate Size
- 2 gang US. Available in white, black, gray and brushed aluminum.
RC-13TC TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- PORTS:2 K−NET on 4−pin removable terminal blocks, 1 USB port, 1 +12V DC power input on a 2−pin removable terminal block, 1 RS−232 port on a 3−pin removable terminal block.
- OUTPUTS:2 IR control on 2−pin removable terminal blocks.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:12V DC, 60mA.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:−40° to +70°C (−40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:11.4cm x 2.3cm x 11.4cm (4.5" x 0.91" x 4.5") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT:0.3kg (0.66lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES:USB cable 3ft (0.91m), screwdriver, power supply, IR emitter control cable (P/N: C−A35/IRE−10), Windows® based Kramer control software, four M3x4mm flat head screws.
- OPTIONS:15m and 20m IR emitter extension cables.