8x2 3G HD−SDI Matrix Switcher
The Kramer VS−82HDxl is a true 8 x 2 matrix switcher for SDI signals. The unit can switch any one of the eight SDI inputs to one or both sets of triple outputs (two−channel SDI and HDMI).
Max. Data Rate
- SDI (SMPTE 259M/344M), HD−SDI (SMPTE 292M), 3G HD−SDI (SMPTE 424M).
Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
Supports ANC Data
- Embedded audio, teletext, time code, etc.
- Up to 350m for SD signals, 140m for 1.5GHz HD signals and 120m for 3GHz 3G signals.
Clean Switching Feature
- When the sources are genlocked to the selected genlock input with a difference of no more than two lines of video.
- Can use either an analog signal or any of the SDI input signals for genlocking. If the selected genlock input signal is unavailable, the VS−82HDxl automatically selects the best available SDI input for the genlock signal.
- Stores 16 multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
Front Panel Control Lockout.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, RS−232/RS−485 & Ethernet.
VS-82HDxl TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUTS:8 SDI on BNC connectors; 1 genlock, 75Ω/Hi−Z on looping BNC connectors, bi−level, tri−level inputs.
- OUTPUTS:4 SDI on BNC connectors, 2 HDMI.
- DATA RATE:Up to 2.97Gbps.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:100−240V AC, 50/60Hz, 23VA.
- CONTROLS:Front panel buttons, RS−232/RS−485, Ethernet.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:–40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:19” x 7.24” x 1U (W, D, H).
- WEIGHT:1.6kg (3.53lbs) approx.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:Power cord, rack ”ears”.