DVI & Computer Graphics Video Scan Converter
The VP−506 is a high−quality scan converter for down−scaling DVI, computer graphics (VGA) and component video (YPbPr) to PAL or NTSC video. It supports VGA up to UXGA, as well as component resolutions up to 1080p.
- UXGA & 1080p.
HDTV Compatible Input.
Selectable Video Standards
- PAL or NTSC.
- Saves and recalls up to four setups, including picture, input, output, zoom and advanced feature setups.
Built-In ProcAmp Features
- Color, sharpness, contrast and brightness.
- Front panel buttons and OSD (on screen display).
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.
VP-506 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUT:1 DVI−I (DVI−D, VGA, YPbPr) on a 24−pin Molex connector.
- OUTPUT:1 composite video, 1Vpp/75Ω on an RCA connector.
- INPUT RESOLUTIONS:Up to WUXGA/1080p.
- CONTROLS:Front panel and OSD: ProcAmp video controls, freeze, underscan /overscan, 8 color bars.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:5V DC, 540mA.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:−40° to +70°C (−40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7" x 2.95" x 0.98") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT:0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES:Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS:RK−3T 19" rack adapter.