Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio over Twisted Pair Receiver
The TP−122N is a twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF audio signals. The unit receives a twisted pair signal from the TP−121EDID transmitter and converts it back into computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF audio outputs.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Up to 100m (320ft).
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.
TP-122N TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUT:1 RJ−45 line in connector.
- OUTPUT:1 UXGA on a 15−pin HD connector, 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL:Video: 1V; Audio: 2.5V.
- MAX. RESOLUTION:WUXGA & 1080p.
- S/N RATIO:Video: 58dB unweighted, 68.3dB @5MHz weighted; Audio: <–80dB.
- TOTAL GAIN:Audio: Analog/analog: 0dB., Analog/SPDIF: –12dBFS.
- CONTROLS:Level: –7.5dB to +4.4dB, EQ.: 0dB to +33dBu (130m) @50MHz.
- THD+N:Audio: <0.01%.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:12V DC 190mA (TP−122N),
12V DC 540mA (TP−121EDID/TP−122N pair when powered from TP−121EDID via Power Connect),
12V DC 390mA (TP−121EDID/TP−122N pair when powered from TP−122N via Power Connect).
- DIMENSIONS:12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7” x 2.95” x 0.98”) W, D, H.
- WEIGHT:0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:Power supply.
- OPTIONS:RK−3T 19" rack adapter.