6−Channel Power Controller
The RB−6 is a high−performance power supply that distributes power to up to six external units. Four power outlets have on/off push−button control and two power outlets have on/off switching as well as full voltage control.
Active Output Control
- All outputs On/Off control, 5 & 6 min/max with full voltage variability via rotary knobs.
- 10A total, maximum 6A per output.
Embedded Web Server Control
- Turns On & Off all channels and adjusts voltage on 5 & 6, schedules outlet activity of each channel separately via Ethernet.
- Cascades up to 8 units.
Varied Control Options
- Front panel buttons, IR remote control, RS−232, RS−485 & Ethernet.
- Push button LEDs show active output, power and IR status LEDS.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC, US and EU models available.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack "ears" included.
RB-6 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUT:1 AC power input.
- OUTPUTS:6 controllable AC power outputs.
- CONTROL:Front panel buttons, IR remote control, RS−232 on a 9−pin D−sub connector, RS−485 on a 3−pin terminal block, Ethernet on an RJ−45 connector, embedded Web server.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:100−240V AC, 50/60Hz, 30VA.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:−40° to +70°C (−40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:19" x 9.3" x 1U W, D, H, rack mountable.
- WEIGHT:1.8kg (3.97lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES:Rack “ears”, IR remote control, power cord.
- OPTIONS:Remote IR receiver cable Kramer P/N 505−70434010−S.