6−Button Room Controller
The RC−76R is a six−button configurable room controller for multimedia rooms. It controls audio components, video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens.
6 Configurable Buttons
- RGB backlit, front panel buttons, configured using the K−Config configuration software.
1 GPI/O Port
- Can be configured by K−Config as a digital input, digital output or analog input for interfacing with a variety of devices such as sensors, switches, LEDs, or relays.
2 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports
- Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
2 Relay Contact Closure Ports
- Control other room items related to the AV system, such as, raising and lowering drapes, a screen or a projector.
2 IR Control Ports
- With an IR learning receiver behind the front plate that learns commands from any IR remote.
1 RS-485 Port.
Kramer Site-CTRL Compatibility
- For network remote control and management over the Ethernet port.
K-NET™ Control Channel
- Connects compatible user interfaces, supply power and control data over a single cable.
- Via Ethernet and K−NET.
Wall Plate Size
- 1 gang US, Decora compatible. Suitable for installation in TBUS−1Axl.
RC-76R TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUTS:2 RS−232, 1 RS−485, 1 GPI/O and 1 K−NET on terminal block connectors; 1 Ethernet on an RJ−45 connector; 1 USB for programming.
- OUTPUTS:2 IR, 2 relays (36V AC or DC, 2A, 60VAC maximum on non−inductive load) and 1 GPI/O on terminal block connectors.
- DEFAULT IP SETTINGS:IP number − 192.168.1.39; Mask – 255.255.0.0; Gateway – 0.0.0.0.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:12V DC, 260mA.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:−40° to +70°C (−40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:7.9cm x 2.8cm x 12.4cm (3.1" x 1.1” x 4.9") W, D, H (with wall plate).
- WEIGHT:0.6kg (1.4lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES:Power supply, black and white front plates, black and white Decora frames.