Advanced Serial Communication Matrix
The FC−132ETH is an advanced converter for RS−232 serial control signals to and from the Ethernet. It has 33 RS−232 ports (one of them can be used as RS−485) to which serial data can be injected from eight RS−232 ports or from a configured ETH connection. Depending on the routing of the matrix, one−to−one bidirectional communication or one−to−many unidirectional communication are supported. The FC−132ETH is setup via easy−to−use, feature−loaded Web pages, supported on all major browsers, making it possible to access from mobile devices, PCs and MACs.
- RS−232, RS−485, and Ethernet.
- Used as a data handling companion for the VS−1616D and VS−3232DN routers.
- All common baud rates up to 115200 are supported.
- Unidirectional and bidirectional supported, dependent on the routing state.
Built-In Web Page Server
- For easy configuration.
- Front panel, RS−232, ETH, Web pages.
FC-132ETH TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- PORTS:Ports: 8 RS−232 serial data connections on 3−pin terminal blocks, 1 Ethernet on an RJ−45 connector, 1 RS−232 control port on a 3−pin terminal block. Data: 32 RS−232 serial ports on 3−pin terminal blocks, 1 RS−232/RS−485 dual−use port on a 3−pin terminal block.
- RS-232 COMMUNICATION:Transparent up to 115200bps.
- SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS:Microsoft IE V9.0 and higher, Google Chrome, Firefox V3.0 and higher.
- OVERALL DEVICE BAUDRATE SUPPORT:310kbps.
- POWER CONSUMPTION:100−240V AC, 50/60Hz, 17VA.
- CONTROLS:Front panel buttons, RS−232, RS−485, Ethernet.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:–40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:19” x 7.24” x 1U (W, D, H).
- WEIGHT:1.48kg (3.26lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES:Power cord, rack ”ears”.