HDMI over IP Receiver
The KDS−EN2R is an IP−based receiver for HDMI signals. Using JPEG2000 compression technology, the KDS−EN2R receives a visually lossless HD image with digital stereo over a 1000BaseT LAN from a KDS−EN2T transmitter for multicasting, video wall and digital signage applications.
- Flexible and scalable HDMI 1080p for video broadcasting with Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
- Up to 9 transmitters and more than 81 receivers possible in a video wall system, as well as over 200 receivers from each transmitter in multicasting mode.
Multicasting and Broadcasting Architecture
- Each channel requires about 55Mbps.
Cost Efficient Infrastructure
- Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- Group ID can be defined either via the built−in DIP−switches or by using the remote utility.
- Controls the HDMI display from the transmitter side.
- With a built−in mounting plate for versatile installation.
KDS-EN2R TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUT:1 LAN on an RJ−45 connector.
- OUTPUT:1 HDMI connector.
- PORTS:Ethernet, RS−232.
- MAX. RESOLUTION:1080p.
- STANDARDS COMPLIANCE:HDMI.
- POWER SOURCE:5V DC, 650mA).
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +50°C (32° to 131°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:−10° to +80°C (−49° to 162°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 85%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:12.1cm x 9.0cm x 2.8cm (4.7" x 3.5" x 1.1") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT:0.8kg (1.76lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES:1 power supply.