Multi−Format to DVI/HDMI Digital Scaler with Professional Warping and Blending
The VP−793 is a high−performance scaler for HDMI, DVI and computer graphics signals developed specifically for driving large screen displays and multiple screen applications from video or graphics sources. It up− or down−scales the incoming signal, processes the image with HQV, professional grade edge blending, flexible warping & geometry correction and outputs the signal to a DVI/HDMI connector.
Full Warp Mapping
- Easy warp map creation for stacked projector alignment and curved screen multi−projector tiling via an included PC application.
Powerful Geometry Correction
- For off−axis projection, pin/barrel and image rotation, pan, tilt and zoom.
- 4−sided professional grade edge blend with 48−bit processing, degamma & multi−region black level correction.
- HDMI, DVI, computer graphics and component inputs for signals up 1080p & WUXGA.
HQV® Video Processing
- HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state−of−the−art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de−interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), 4D motion adaptive SD noise reduction and outstanding scaling performance for both standard−definition and high−definition signals.
- HD 720p, 1080i, 1080psf, 1080p23.97/24/25/30, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60; ED 480p, 576p; SD 625i (576i), 525i (480i); common VESA graphics formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200 (with reduced blanking for 1920x1200 and 1600x1200 modes).
- Deep color up to 12 bit.
- Motion adaptive per pixel video de−interlacing with multi−directional diagonal de−interlace filter reduces HD & SD image flicker and artifacts.
Selectable Processing Versus Latency
- Best picture and low latency modes; latency as low as 0.25−frame progressive inputs, 1.25−field interlaced inputs.
Selectable I/O Lock Mode
- Or free run selectable output modes.
Selectable Aspect Ratio Conversion
- Or incoming aspect ratio preserve mode.
Flexible Color Calibration Controls
- RGB Gains, RGB Cut−Offs/Black Levels, Saturation, Hue, Brightness, Contrast controls, Gamma selection.
- From HDMI to S/PDIF compatible formats.
Built-in Test Pattern Generator.
- Auto−saves and recalls settings.
- For upgrading firmware.
Flexible Control Options
- RS−232, TCP/IP API and Web Server, keypad for direct input selection, PC−based Warp Map Generator tool and OSD menu access.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
VP-793 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUTS:1 HDMI, 1 DVI, 1 computer graphics on a 15−pin HD connector.
- OUTPUT:1 DVI/HDMI on a DVI connector, 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector.
- OUTPUT RESOLUTIONS:Common VESA formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200, and HD formats at 720p, 1080p.
- LATENCY:As low as 0.25−frame progressive inputs, 1.25−field interlaced inputs.
- SIGNAL PROCESSING:10−bit signal inputs, 12−bit accurate internal processing; 4−field full resolution SD & HD processing.
- DE-INTERLACING:Motion adaptive per pixel video de−interlacing, multi−directional diagonal de−interlace filter.
- WARP APPS:Full warp mapping, 4−corner, rotate, pin/barrel, portrait, keystone.
- EDGE BLENDING:48−bit per pixel, 4:4:4 16−bit per color edge blend with de−gamma processing and multi−region black level correction.
- POWER SOURCE:100−264V AC, 35W typical.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:−40° to +70°C (−40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:19" x 7.2" x 1U W, D, H, rack mountable.
- WEIGHT:2,5kg (5.5lbs).
- ACCESSORIES:DVI−D cable, user manual/CD, power cord.