8−Input Universal Live Event Scaler/Switcher/Blend & Warp for Projection & LED Videowalls
The VP−794 is a high−performance switcher/scaler/scan converter for analog and digital video signals developed specifically for driving large screen displays and multiple screen applications from video or graphics sources. It up− or down−scales the incoming signal, processes the image with HQV and flexible warping, geometry correction and professional grade edge blending and outputs the signal to 3G HD−SDI, DVI/HDMI, VGA and S/PDIF connectors. VP−794 includes a special mode for driving LED video walls with pixel−accurate output image sizing.
Optimized Operating Modes
- For LED video walls, or soft edge−blend and warp for projection, or scan conversion/scaling for general purpose scaler/switcher use.
- 3G HD−SDI, HDMI, DVI, computer graphics, component, composite and s−Video inputs for signals up 1080p & WUXGA.
Full Warp Mapping
- Easy warp map creation for stacked projector alignment and curved screen multi−projector tiling via an included PC application.
Powerful Geometry Correction
- For off−axis projection, pin/barrel and image rotation, pan, tilt and zoom.
- 4−sided professional grade edge blend with 48−bit processing, degamma & multi−region black level correction.
HQV® Video Processing
- HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state−of−the−art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de−interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), 4D motion adaptive SD noise reduction and outstanding scaling performance for both standard−definition and high−definition signals.
- HD 720p, 1080i, 1080psf (psf digital only), 1080p23.97/24/25/30, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60; ED 480p, 576p (not via SDI); SD 625i (576i), 525i (480i); common VESA graphics formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200 (with reduced blanking for 1920x1200 and 1600x1200 modes).
- Accepts bi−level, tri−level sync or black & burst.
Selectable Lock Modes
- Genlock (V−Lock), I/O lock or frame rate conversion.
- Deep color up to 12 bit.
- For CVBS & YC in PAL, NTSC, SECAM formats with selectable 3D comb for composite.
- Motion adaptive per pixel video de−interlacing with multi−directional diagonal de−interlace filter reduces HD & SD image flicker and artifacts.
Live Image Capture
- Logo/still/backdrop capture with full scale warp/blend of the captured image, 4 memories.
Selectable Processing Versus Latency
- Best picture and low latency modes; latency as low as 0.25−frame progressive inputs, 1.25−field interlaced inputs.
Selectable Aspect Ratio Conversion
- Or incoming aspect ratio preserve mode.
Built-in Time Base Corrector
- Stabilizes unstable video sources.
Flexible Colour Calibration Controls
- RGB Gains, RGB Cut−Off/Black Level, Saturation, Hue, Brightness, Contrast controls, Gamma selection with separate calibration memories per input channel.
- From HDMI & 3G HS−SDI to S/PDIF compatible formats.
Built-in Test Pattern Generator.
- For upgrading firmware.
- Auto−saves and recalls settings.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel buttons, jog wheel and LCD menu display, RS−232, TCP/IP API and Web Server, PC−based Warp Map Generator tool.
- Save complete system config to disk via Web browser interface to clone or restore units.
Front Panel Lockout.
Picture In Picture
- In LED and scaler modes with flexible pixel−accurate PIP sizing.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
VP-794 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUTS:2 composite video on BNC and RCA connectors,
1 YC/s−Video on a 4−pin connector,
1 component video YPbPr(S) or RGsB/RGBS on 3/4 BNC connectors,
1 HDMI connector,
1 DVI with HDCP,
1 VGA on a 15−pin HD connector,
1 SD/HD/3G HD−SDI on a BNC connector,
1 genlock (V−Lock) accepts bi−level, tri−level sync or black & burst, 50/59.94/60Hz formats on a BNC connector.
- OUTPUT:1 SD/HD/3G HD−SDI on a BNC connector, 1 DVI/HDMI on a DVI connector, 1 VGA on a 15−pin HD connector, 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector.
- OUTPUT RESOLUTIONS:DVI/VGA common VESA formats 640x480 to 1920x1200, 720p, 1080p; 3G HD−SDI in SMPTE formats 480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p with selectable audio embed.
- OPERATING MODES:LED video wall, projection, scaler/switcher/scan converter.
- MINIMUM LED VIDEOWALL SIZE:128X96 pixels.
- PROJECTION MODE WARP APPS:Full Warp Mapping, 4−Corner, Rotate, Pin/Barrel, Portrait, Keystone.
- PROJECTION MODE EDGE BLENDING:48−bit per pixel, 4:4:4 16−bit per color edge blend with de−gamma processing and multi−region black level correction.
- LATENCY:As low as 0.25−frame progressive inputs, 1.25−fields interlaced inputs.
- SIGNAL PROCESSING:10−bit signal inputs, 12−bit accurate internal processing; 4−field full resolution SD & HD processing.
- DE-INTERLACING:Motion adaptive per pixel video de−interlacing, multi−directional diagonal de−interlace filter.
- POWER SOURCE:100−264V AC, 35W typical.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE:−30° to +70°C (−22° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY:10% to 90%, RHL non−condensing.
- DIMENSIONS:19" x 7.2" x 1U W, D, H, rack mountable.
- WEIGHT:2.5kg (5.5lb).
- ACCESSORIES:DVI−D cable, user manual/CD, power cord.